Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Rolled into Buenos Aires








Traveled Cordoba to Buenos Aires on a Beautiful Monday!

Spent a very nice weekend visiting Augustin, Lucia and thier beautiful little girls. I met them by chance on my first visit way back when and was invited to, and attended, thier wedding in 2003.

A great ride to finish a wonderful trip.

What a difference a day makes - yesterday it RAINED like hell, (ie. last year same time when I rolled into BsAs from Bolivia also after visiting Augustin y Lucia in Cordoba) - if I had traveled a day later I would have been hating life...

Los Brasileros sent me some of thier fotos so I'm posting a few out of order images... I'm happy for their contributions, (thank you!).

I'm doing the last minute shuffle prepping for shoulder reconstruction surgery next week - yikes.