Wednesday, February 4, 2009

New Shoes

"First Thing" in the morning means I get there first thing in the morning. Thankfully the shop guys were funny and also let me work on the bike while we waited for the tire shop to change the shoes. I replaced the chain guard that fell off a few days ago and a turn signal that sorta broke when I laid it down. When I figured out that it was turning into a mexican work day I took all my cloths to the laundry - yep, it was done before the tires were installed. About 1:30 the tires returned and I was on the road about 2. If any of those mechanics ever make it to the US (and one might) I hope they look me up (address left).
Jumped on the expressway heading north and I'm now 450 km closer to Santiago. I did my homework last night so I know where I'm going and there's good light yet so I will press on...
Nick
via BlackBerry