Saturday, September 26, 2009

September 25, Arrived Salta.

Rolled into Salta at the same time Walter landed - he staged his bike here last week. I sent a message ahead that my bike was behaving badly (strong vibration) under load so he called a friend with a garage and I tore it down while he had the tires I brought down mounted. I'm going to give the shop a benifit-of-doubt waiver and guess that they just forgot to put in new spark plugs... Given that I found something - I checked everything - we got it all put back together as the sun was setting - didn't have anything planned for the afternoon anyway - c'est la vie.
I will take it into the hills tomorrow morning and push it hard and then its a half day off while we wait for Gustavo to arrive.
Walter ask me to explain that he looks like GeorgeBush because he has some disease - but that he's really happy inside.

Nick
via BlackBerry